Check out horizonworldwide.org. It helps high schoolers find internships and was made by my high school intern, Sarah!
Fischer Software has developed an interface that allows the end user to update any part of their website. As little as a single paragraph of text can be made updatable.
Most users do not need the ability to change the page layout or basic formatting of their site but complex content management systems like Wordpress force the complexity that comes with that ability on the end user.
We focus on what customers want: simplicity and ease of use.
Our interface allows users to specify exactly what they want to update without needing to address anything else.Click here to see how easy it is
Website Development and Maintenance
Fischer Software (FS) is your partner in website development and maintenance. From simple straightforward sites that "get you up on the web" to more complex sites with advanced graphics and interactive and e-commerce capabilities, FS offers a full range of website solutions geared to your needs - and our expert real person support staff is always ready to help. Do you need real time user updateability for your website? No problem, we offer custom sites powered by our simple easy to use content updating interface. Sound good so far? Scroll down to read more or click a quick link.
Whether you're starting a new site which will have E-Commerce included, or looking for to add E-Commerce capabilities to an existing site, Fischer Software can help. We can provide your company with the best professional E-Commerce solution at a very affordable price.
We make online shopping easy for customers and easy to manage for website owners. From selling a product or a subscription, to taking payments for items or services, our team can develop the custom E-Commerce solution perfect for your business. We can also provide expert marketing and SEO services that will drive traffic to your site.
Fischer Software has developed a simple guide to creating an E-Commerce website that makes the process much more understandable and straightforward. Steps include:
- Acquiring the domain name
- Setting up hosting
- Constructing the site itself with a professional look and feel
- Installing and setting up Wordpress
- Installing and setting up WooCommerce
- Acquisition of a Merchant Account
- Installing a payment gateway (Authorize.net or similar). Note: Authorize.net sits in between the merchant account and WooCommerce (or other online store software running on your server).
- Performing "Trustwave certification" (PCI) which may be required by the merchant account.
- Entring products: product name, product description, product images, SKU numbers (if available) and intergration with accounting software/management software.
- Setting up discounts/coupons
- Configuring the tax structure
- Providing support after site if finished